Final Exam in the End of Days | Id# shabb-031414-final-exam
“Take heed how you hear”
When Thinking about the future what do you fear?
Final Exam in the End of Days brings to the table the unmitigated facts according to the Word of God. It is a Final Exam and one that asks of each believer "are you ready?" Yet at the same time, Scripture points out, instructs, and comforts the believer concerning these things.
1. Do you fear the wars and rumors of war associated with these days?
2. Do you fear being unemployed, homeless, and destitute?
3. Do you fear being persecuted?
4. Do you fear being thrown in Jail for your faith?
5. Do you fear the unknown of it all?
6. Do you fear for your family, your kids, because they are not where they should be?
7. Do you fear or have any trepidation at all over the times in which we live?
Keywords: Final Exam in the End of days, End of Days, Word of God, hear, Lord, God, Tribulation, Kingdom, Patience, Believer, resisting, endurance, faith, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Massiach, truth, way, life
Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?