This is an introduction to RiskyProject Enterprise - project portfolio #riskmanagement and #riskanalysis software. In this video, we will show how you can use this to analyze and manage your organizations risks at either a portfolio, program, or project level. RiskyProject Enterprise combines portfolio risk management and Monte Carlo risk analysis in one integrated system. In RiskyProject Enterprise Risk register is stored in the database and can be shared in the organization. Each risk can be assigned to different projects or programs and within a project to different tasks and resources. Use RiskyProject Enterprise to manage risks across your organization
Portfolio #risk management:
* organization-wide risk register
* risk ranking for portfolio, programs, and projects
* project portfolio hierarchy
* rank your projects based on their risks
* organization-wide response and mitigation plans
* manage the risk life cycle
* risk approval process, reviews, and risk history
Project and portfolio risk analysis:
* assign risks to each project, program, or portfolio
* manage threats and opportunities
* integrate with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, and other project management software
* perform comprehensive risk analysis using RiskyProject Professional or Lite
User management: user roles and permissions
For more information how to perform schedule risk analysis using RiskyProject software please visit Intaver Institute web site: intaver.com.
About Intaver Institute.
Intaver Institute Inc. develops project risk management and project risk analysis software. Intaver's flagship product is RiskyProject: project risk management software. RiskyProject integrates with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, other project management software or can run standalone. RiskyProject comes in three configurations: RiskyProject Lite, RiskyProject Professional, and RiskyProject Enterprise.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?