- Lay on your back with your arms reached out overhead
- By engaging your glutes, abdominals, and quads: point your toes and reach with your arms to form a "hollow position
- Only your glutes and low back area should be in contact with the ground
- Maintaining this position, start rocking back and forth moving the legs and arms ever so slightly to gain momentum
- Perform for repetitions or hold the static position for time, ensuring proper form throughout
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?