This video instructs you how to install DragonFly for Dragon NaturallySpeaking and how to develop your own macros for it.
* Introduction (0:00)
* Installing Python (1:27)
* Installing and configuring NatLink (2:59)
* Installing dragonfly (5:13)
* Importing a macro from the dragonfly samples repository (5:35)
* Writing a macro from scratch (9:21)
** troubleshooting when things go wrong. (15:56)
* Configuring your macro to activate in specific contexts (19:20)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?