The Phill Grove Real Estate Workshops, a series of 2 hour workshops designed to teach investors how to earn $10,000 to $50,000 or more flipping houses using a variety of different strategies, will be held in Washington, D.C., from Tuesday, April 8, 2014 — Thursday, April 10, 2014. To find the date, time & location for the next workshop in Washington, D.C., and to register for this event, please visit - reimaverick.com/Watch-Phill-Grove-Workshop-DC-April
The Real Estate Investing Workshop, taught by Phill Grove, is a brief, 2 hour workshop that will reveal the top real estate investing strategies used by Phill Grove and other wealthy investors in the Washington, D.C. area, including:
1. 12 unique ways to take profits from houses.
2. 35 tested & proven ways to find houses suitable for flipping, wholesaling, or earning finder’s fees from.
3. Exactly how to profit without using credit or cash.
4. How to get paid on up to 4 deals a month working as little as 4 hours a week. Receive a 2nd paycheck, without a 2nd job!
5. How to use a IRA or 401(k) to turn $4,500 into $450,000 tax free.
6. How to create a consistent monthly recurring income on houses acquired for nearly free. Build a 100% passive and permanent income.
7. How to earn big FINDER’S fees (as a “Finder”) for the network of real estate investors and buyers in a local area.
“Real estate investing, like any other business, is about solving the problems your customers face,” says Phill Grove, who’s participated in more than 1,200 real estate transactions totaling more than $200M since 2003 and still holds an 8 figure real estate portfolio. “The best way to solve problems is to educate yourself on multiple ways to buy and sell real estate. Then you can listen to your customers’ problems and use the most relevant strategies to create a win-win scenario. Educating you on multiple real estate strategies is a big goal of this workshop.”
In addition to the workshop, Phill is also giving away his four part “Flipping Houses Self-Study System” (a $495 value) away to those who attend the workshop.
“Businesses that solve problems make the most money,” continues Mr. Grove. “The bigger the problem, the more money you make. For many distressed homeowners, the biggest problem they will ever have is selling their house. The knowledgeable investor who provides ‘win-win’ solutions for all parties involved will have a long-term, thriving business regardless of the real estate market.”
To find the date, time & location for the next workshop in the Washington, D.C. area and to register for this event, please visit - reimaverick.com/Watch-Phill-Grove-Workshop-DC-April
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?