In the next webinar of our 2014 Professional Development Series, Validity's own Chris Feld will discuss various aspects of criminal records found in background checks and the regulations/laws governing their use. This webinar will be a great opportunity to learn:
• Where criminal records come from
• The different levels of charges
• Overview of the laws and regulations governing the use of criminal records
• Definitions of various dispositions (E.g. Guilty, Nolo Contendre, Deferred Judgment)
• Sealed Records, Expunged and Juvenile Cases
• Arrest Records
• Motor Vehicle Records
• Sex Offender Status
Our speaker, Chris Feld, is the Director – Quality Assurance at Validity Screening Solutions. Chris has been with Validity since 2008 and holds an advanced FCRA certification with the NAPBS.
DISCLAIMER: the law on the topic presented was current as of the original presentation date, but may have changed since that time.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?