- With less investment capital to supply the junior end of the market, what does this mean for the size and shape of the future project pipeline?
- What indicators of quality should investors be looking for in a project?
- Why market cap is a misleading indicator of project quality
- What are the leading indicators of project quality? Are we looking at five years of minimal funding in the junior space and what can mine developers do about it?
- How many juniors are de-listing, moving exchanges, or going to PE: Delving into the metrics?
Shalen Shivpuri, Co-Head of Energy and Natural Resources, Investment Banking Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas
Anthony Milewski, Principal, Black Vulcan Resources
Blake Olafson, Managing Director, Whiterock Capital
Dr Peter Kuang, CEO, Alpha Group Holdings
Brent Cook, Independent Exploration Analyst, Exploration Insights
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?