Get a free copy of “The Rise of the Forty-seven Percent” by signing up for a no obligation free 30-day trial membership to Audible. Here’s how you can get a free copy:
1. Visit “The Rise of the Forty-seven Percent” Audible Audiobook page at audible.com/pd/?asin=B00JMO4LLO
2. Click the link on the right-hand side of the page that says “Free With 30-Day Trial Membership.”
3. Audible is an Amazon company and you can sign in with your Amazon account. If you have an Amazon account enter your email address, password, and click continue. (If you DO NOT have an amazon account, enter your email address, check the box next to “No, I am a new Amazon customer,” and click continue to create an account.)
4. Once you have signed in or created an account, follow the instructions to download the Audible software and “The Rise of the Forty-seven Percent” audiobook to your listening device. There are numerous devices that can play Audible audiobooks.
5. This is a 30-day free trial membership, and you are under no obligation to continue with Audible membership. Although you may be interested in listening to audiobooks on a regular basis, after you weigh the benefits through the free trial. The benefits are GREAT!
6. This offer can be utilized one-time. Act now to get your free copy of “The Rise of the Forty-seven Percent” and enjoy the benefits of listening to audiobooks.
7. Benefits of listening to audiobooks include:
“A person can listen to an audiobook and work out, wash the car, or clean the house, etc.”
“Audiobooks are perfect for auditory learners.”
Auditory learners utilize listening to learn. They retain information better through hearing someone deliver the information verbally, instead of reading the information themselves.
These are just some of the numerous benefits gained from listening to audiobooks. Now you can try out these benefits for free, through an Audible 30-day free trial membership.
Act now and get your free copy of “The Rise of the Forty-seven Percent” today!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?