New Models for Content Creation: the Open Publishing Guide
Rachael Gootnick, Project Lead and Designer of Open Publishing Guide, Open Publishing Lab (OPL) @RIT describes the Open Publishing Guide, an important tool for civic leaders and their communities, organizations, and government to strengthen information sharing in education, economic, and workforce development.
The Open Publishing Guide (OPG) is an aid to people interested in self publishing. OPG is a repository of self publishing information such as: book templates to advice about self-publishing processes, an online coaching process of how to publish, an archive of print on demand services, and publishing resources available in the public domain.
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?