New Models for Content Creation: Page2Pub
Guy Paddock, Social Networking Game Team Lead & Page2Pub, Open Publishing Lab (OPL) @RIT describes the Page2Pub, an innovative publishing tool to aggregate content from the Internet into a portable, print-ready format.
Page2Pub is an open source software project that OPL has designed to meet the needs of communities, projects, and individuals desiring to gather favorite content into one published formatted document.
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?