My first outing with the new cameras! Almost 98% motion shots but a handful of still shots thrown in to demonstrate the still image capabilities of the camera too. Here are the stats for those interested in the technical side of things...
- 2 cams both were identical bodies... the Panasonic Lumix GH1
- Shot in Full Manual mode
- 720 60p HD mode
- Shutter at 125
- ISO 100
- Action shot primarily with the 14-140mm Lumix Kit lens
- Macro shots used the Lumix 20mm
- Some Head and Macro shots with the Canon 50mm FD
- Landscape pans on the Manfrotto 536 Tripod w/Manfrotto 501HDV Video Head
- Action shots stabilized on the Manfrotto 560B Fluid Video Monopod with 234RC Head
- The "gun rig" featured around 3:40 is a custom setup using a BARSKA Accu Grip, and a custom cut metal piece to mount the Hoodman H-LPP3 HoodLoupe (with the HEYE30 Hoodeye addon) makes for a great run and gun and better that the Zacuto z-finder (I returned the Z-Finder)
- Neocine transcode from MTS to MOV
- Cut in FCP on a 23.98 fps
- Cropped in Compressor to simulate Cine style 2.55 aspect ratio
- Music was "Transformation" purchased from royaltyfreemusic.com
There are some obvious errors, here and there... and I could have used a small tripod/stabilizer for some of the low macro shots but all in all not bad for a first shoot under EXTREMELY bright and contrast conditions. My VariND filter did not come in until after shooting the footage... that would have made things MUCH better. These cameras are amazing!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?