4'48 to summarize 5 days of ski and fun, but I am quite satisfied with the result ;-)
Hope you'll like it!
- "The Grand Old Ladies", in "A Ramble On The Viking Way" by Dave and Julie Evardson - so glad I found this one by chance during my trip back home - the magic of mobile internet!
- "Breezeblocks" by Alt-J - the lyrics are really dark and kind of stressful - don't try to make any link with the good days we had - but I really like the music, almost a perfect fit for the exercise.
A couple of comments:
- Cameron, Gummi, don't be frustrated if you are less present than the girls - I thought they were somehow more photogenic... Don't take it personal ;-)
- Àsdìs: sorry for the stresses, this is the best I could do with my French keyboard
- Siggi: best telemark - and beyond - cook ever, no wonder!
- Örvar: Isafjordur jumpin' style is actually hyper fashionable in La Grave - tu n'es pas un petit joueur !
- all: Japan, US West Coast, Alps, Chile, whatever - what's the next stop?
More to come on skitour.fr but it's more than time to go to sleep now, even in Iceland...
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?