Scientists Steve Zebiak and Ben Orlove discuss a new paper on the El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) and its connections to society.
The citation for the paper is: WIREs Clim Change 2014. doi: 10.1002/wcc.294
INVESTIGATING ENSO AND SOCIETAL RELATIONSHIPS
Stephen E. Zebiak (1), Ben Orlove (1,2), Ángel G. Muñoz (1,3), Catherine Vaughan (1), James Hansen (1,4),
Tara Troy (5), Madeleine C. Thomson (1,6), Allyza Lustig (1), Samantha Garvin (1)
1. International Research Institute for Climate and Society, the Earth Institute, Columbia University
2. School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), Columbia University
3. Centro de Modelado Científico. Universidad del Zulia. Maracaibo. Venezuela
4. CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture, and Food Security
5. Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Lehigh University
6. Department of Environmental Health, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?