Make your own retro arcade table tennis for two clock. It's a new clock kit from Adafruit Industies! This easy kit has an default animated display, but is easily hackable to do whatever you wish
* 128x64 LCD (KS0108) - we special-ordered the black and white display
* ATmega328 processor (we even stuck an 'arduino' stk500 bootloader on there too)
* Laser cut enclosure in black acrylic
* Beeping/blinking alarm with 10 minute snooze
* Battery backed-up real time clock (DS1307) keeps time even when power is lost for years
* European/US 12 or 24 hour time display as well as date
* Completely open source hardware, all firmware, layout and CAD files are yours to mess with
* Plenty of space for mods, a prototyping area for soldering stuff in
* Soothing animation of retro arcade style table-tennis for two
Comes with: clock kit (includes all parts, programmed chips and LCD), coin battery, enclosure, 9VDC power supply for 220V or 110V.
You'll need some basic soldering & hand tools that are necessary to assemble it! The good news is that this is a pretty basic kit and even if its your first soldering project, it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 hours to put together
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?