Finally most of the components for the new quadro copter board arrived. As the old extension board it's also based on an AT91SAM7S256.
I've decided to drop the concept of a sensor board and controller board and put all necessary parts for "simple" flying on a single board this time. So you can do FPV and sport flying with the new Core Board. For autonomous flying a new HighLVL Board can be attached with more sensors, GPS and telemetry.
Main features of the Core Board:
* ARM7 (AT91SAM7S256)
* 3 x Gyro ADXRS610 (+ 3th order active filter)
* 1 x 3D Accelerometer SCA3000 (digital interfaced)
* Connection for Act-DSL Receiver
* I2C Connection for ESP
* 1x 3.3V VReg, 2 x 5V VReg (seperat for digital and analog circuit)
* Expansion port (SPI, several CS, UART)
In this video I solder the main components to start up the ARM7.
Aim - The Girl Who Fell Through The Ice
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?