In this tutorial I show you how to use your iPad to create a soundtrack in GarageBand, and then how to import your soundtrack straight into iMovie and create a quick video to accompany. Within thirty minutes you'll have created a piece of music and a video clip with the ease and power of your iPad.
iOS Apps mentioned within the tutorial:
- GarageBand - itunes.apple.com/au/app/garageband/id408709785?mt=8
- Musyc - itunes.apple.com/au/app/musyc/id489836689?mt=8
- TC-11 - itunes.apple.com/au/app/tc-11/id488577050?mt=8
- iMovie - itunes.apple.com/au/app/imovie/id377298193?mt=8
- 8mm - itunes.apple.com/au/app/8mm-vintage-camera/id406541444?mt=8
- MotionPhone - itunes.apple.com/au/app/motionphone-hd/id373089458?mt=8
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?