Porcelynne's Fabric Sewing Camps
Teens Sewing Camp (age 12-18)- June 25-27 - 2 to 5pm July 10-11 - 2 to 5pm July 23-25 - 2 to 5pm August 7-8 - 2 to 5pm
Kids Sewing Camp (age 6-12)- June 23-24 9am to noon July 7-9 9am to noon July 21-22 9am to noon August 4-6 9am to noon. Location: Porcelynne's Fabric Boutique 461 Tennessee St. Suite D Redlands, CA. 909-307-4943
Market Night - Every Thursday night 6-9pm
• Karaoke @ The Royal falconer - Royal Falconer 106 Orange Street Redlands CA. Starts at 9pm
• The Greater Good Coffee Company Open Mic - A great opportunity for musicians to perform at a venue in the heart of the Redlands Farmer's Market. Sign ups begin at 5pm, each act may perform 1 to 3 selections or 10 minutes per spot. Contact us for more information- 951-271-2152. Every Thursday 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. 300 East State Street, Redlands (in the Citibank building)
• Live Jazz on the Patio at Thai House - Enjoy delicious Thai Food on the Patio at Thai House. Renee Rojanaro singing every Thursday in June. I can't wait to see you! Thai House & Martini Bar 1824 W Redlands Blvd, Redlands, CA 92373 (909) 798-3143. Every Thursday in June June 5, 12, 19 & 26! See you there!
3rd Annual Library Days Celebration
Third Annual Library Days scheduled Saturday, June 21
The first 400 guests who participate in any Library Day event between 10:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or show their library card at the circulation desk that morning will get a special treat – a coupon good for a free In-N-Out lunch from the In-N-Out truck! “It’s the Library’s way of saying ‘thank you’ to everyone who supports our mission of providing information and programming to the community,” concluded McCue. For further information contact the library at (909) 798-7565.
Saturday, June 21 Schedule
• 10:15 to 11 a.m.: Learn how to use Redlands Genealogy Resources in the Heritage Room
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Friends of the Library book sale, Smiley Park
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Children’s Storytime with guest readers in the Young Readers’ Room
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Art and music in Smiley Park featuring artists from Division 9, musicians from the Folk Music Center and steel drummer Ray McNamara
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Complimentary In-n-Out lunch for participants (while supplies last)
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.: In honor of the centennial of the “Great War” , share information and photos about your World War I ancestor with historians in the Heritage Room
• Noon to 12:15 p.m.: “Harriet Tubman” presentation with Darcel Cannady -Jamerson in the Lincoln Memorial Shrine
• 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: “The Fan Four” Beatles tribute Band in the Contemporary Club
Watermelon Wheat is here!
Wild Donkey Brewing Co. 2351 W. Lugonia Ave Ste G, Redlands, Ca June 21, 2014 at 12:00:00 Noon (Redlands time
Movie in the Park
On Friday, June 27, Movies in the Park is back with “The Lego Movie” at Ed Hales Park. The activities begin at dusk and last until 9 p.m. Before the movie there will be children’s crafts and games, musical entertainment, Lego building and tons of wholesome family fun! Free Lego goodie bags will be given away while they last, compliments of the City of Redlands Development Services and Quality of Life departments: Creating Smiles!
Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival
Begins June 27 - August 22. All performances begin at 8:15pm
• Friday, June 27. Opening Symphony: Conducted by Frank Paul Fetta. Soloists: Haqumai Sharpe & Brooke de Rosa
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?