"Designed according to international standards by former #1 lady show jumper Jessica Kürten and German horse facilities specialists Equus Design, the Equestrian facility provides a level of service and a range of facilities for riders of all ages and abilities and is at the same time a superb venue for a wide variety of equestrian events, including international competitions.
The Centre's facilities include:
• Show jumping arena of 60 x 90 m
• Warm up / Dressage arena of 20 x 60 m
• Indoor school of 20 x 60 m (Kick board by Equus Design and equipped with the most appropriate mirrors)
• All riding surfaces with «Eb and Flow system» by German supplier RUF International Reitplatzbau
• Fences by Belgian experts De Sutter
• Boxes of 4 x 4 m, Windows and Doors by German supplier Horse-Pferdesportsysteme
• Tack rooms and saddling areas
• Lounging circle (18 m diameter)
• Competition stabling
• Parking for transporters and cars
• Social area with VIP lounge
• 4 five star Apartments with an average area of 70,5 m2 each
• Direct connection with miles of riding trails that link, among others, with the Ocean and the Óbidos Lagoon."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?