Find out more at hcltech.com
In an enterprise landscape with lots of Webservices, it is critical to have a qualitative Unit Testing and Integration Testing Strategy. A tool like Junit to test the WebServices and ascertain the results and also orchestrate services for integration testing is required.
Areas covered by the solution:
1. Ability to test Web Services, EJB and POJO API
2. Ascertain the response of the service/API
3. XML based input and assertion
4. XML based Test Scenario creation
5. XML based Test Suite Creation
6. Ability to have a test flow, where in the output of one service is given as input to another.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?