In 2004, Vimeo was founded by a group of filmmakers who wanted to share their creative work and personal moments from their lives. As time went on, likeminded people discovered Vimeo and helped build a supportive community of individuals with a wide range of passions. Today, millions of people from all around the world enjoy Vimeo, and we’re growing bigger every day. We hope this fun and friendly environment fuels your own creativity and inspires you to contribute to Vimeo in the ways that mean the most to you.
We make Vimeo
These are the people behind Vimeo. If you want to see your face in this grid, check out our job openings.
- Introducing the marvelously redesigned Vimeo mobile website May 1, 2013
- New Vimeo On Demand homepage Apr 25, 2013
- Introducing Vimeow Apr 1, 2013
- Vimeo On Demand: Sell your work, your way Mar 12, 2013
- Add Amazing Looks to Your Videos Feb 28, 2013
- Vimeo: Now Le Vimeo and Der Vimeo Jan 9, 2013
- Vimeo 2012 Wrap-Up: More Pictures, Fewer Words Jan 8, 2013