Alaa Alsadi , Palestinian photographer and filmmaker – live in Santiago, Chile. Born in 11 March 1986, Damascus, Syria.
* Degree in audiovisual communication Damascus University 2008
* Member of The General Union Of Palestinian Plastic Artists.
* Student at the School of Cinema” Arcis University”, Santiago, Chile.
* Director and editor in 25 THOUSAND TENTS film.
- 25 THOUSAND TENTS participate in several film festival:
-International documentary film festival “Sole Luna” 2009 – Palermo, Italia.
- ‘flEXiff 2002-2022′ The Seventh Edition 2009 – Sydney, Australia.
- The 2010 London Palestine Film Festival – UK.
*First Place Winner in the photography Contest Al-Awda Award 2011
*2nd Place Winner in the Latin American video competition “Citizenship in the streets” 2011
* Director of short documantry film APOLONIA 2012
-APOLONIA participate in:
-Festival Internacional de Cortometrajes FENACO – Peru
* Director of short fiction film La Llegada De La Primavera 2012