Marie Paule Roudil, head of the UNESCO Brussels liaisons office, answers 3 questions about UNESCO's work in the world and in Brussels.
UNESCO’s mission is to contribute to the building of a culture of peace, the eradication of poverty, sustainable development and intercultural dialogue through education, the sciences, culture, communication and information.
The Organization focuses, in particular, on two global priorities: Africa and gender equality. And on a number of overarching objectives:
· -Attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning
· -Mobilizing science knowledge and policy for sustainable development
· -Addressing emerging social and ethical challenges
· -Fostering cultural diversity, intercultural dialogue and a culture of peace
· -Building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?