or cancel
  1. The Seven Ages Of Rock Pt 1 "The Birth of Rock"

    59:19

    from lee grant / Added

    9,150 Plays / / 3 Comments

    Jimi Hendrix grew up in Seattle in the 1950s, learning the Twelve-bar blues as a teenager. Whilst in the army he came under the influence of the electric blues of artists such as Howlin' Wolf,…

    + More details
    • The Seven Ages Of Rock Pt 2 "White Light, White Heat"

      59:16

      from lee grant / Added

      8,428 Plays / / 3 Comments

      In 1967, Pink Floyd published "Arnold Layne", a song about a clothes-stealing transvestite, introducing a new concept in pop music, psychadelia. Like Andy Warhol did with The Velvet Underground…

      + More details
      • The Seven Ages Of Rock Pt 3 "Blank Generation"

        58:59

        from lee grant / Added

        4,531 Plays / / 0 Comments

        In 1975, New York City was near bankruptcy and no fun at all. London was little better. In this tale of two cities, from the worst of times came the best of times: punk rock. Punk went back to the…

        + More details
        • The Seven Ages Of Rock Pt 4 "Never Say Die"

          59:20

          from lee grant / Added

          7,216 Plays / / 0 Comments

          Heavy metal is the music critics love to hate, but also the longest lasting mainstay of rock music. More than any other band at the time, Black Sabbath were influenced by their surroundings, heavily…

          + More details
          • The Seven Ages Of Rock Pt 5 "We Are the Champions"

            59:08

            from lee grant / Added

            4,795 Plays / / 0 Comments

            One of the first big bands of stadium rock was Led Zeppelin, who played to audiences of 50,000. They were so successful that they could take 90% of the revenue, leaving only 10% for the promoters,…

            + More details
            • The Seven Ages Of Rock pt 6 "Left of the Dial"

              59:14

              from lee grant / Added

              9,606 Plays / / 3 Comments

              "Seattle, Washington, USA. In the early 1990s the music capital of the world. Home to grunge, teen spirit and the kings of alternative rock, Nirvana, the band that brought the sound of the American…

              + More details
              • The Seven Ages Of Rock pt 7 "What the World Is Waiting For"

                01:29:14

                from lee grant / Added

                7,160 Plays / / 1 Comment

                The British Indie scene flourished in Manchester in the early 1980s. Manchester was transformed by The Smiths, through Morrissey's lyrics into a place of epic romance as part of a critique of…

                + More details
                • Nitro Movie 2012 - WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

                  48:12

                  from Nitro Snowboards / Added

                  140K Plays / / 34 Comments

                  Follow the Nitro Team through a wild season full of ups and downs. The video features the following riders: Markus Keller, Eero Ettala, Marc Swoboda, Marco Smolla Knut Eliassen, Bryan Fox, Austin…

                  + More details

                  Albums

                  Albums

                  There are 8 videos in this album. Albums make it easy to organize a collection of videos. They can be used to display videos together, or sent to friends as a playlist. You can even arrange the order of videos in each album.

                  You can add a video to one of your albums or create a new album from the "+Add to…" tab on video pages.

                  Albums can also be used to show videos on other web sites using Vimeo Widgets.

                  Also Check Out