Join this distinguished panel of experts for a discussion of Next Practices in Professional Development as we launch NROC's new Connected PD Blog. They explore the use of social networks, participatory media and other emerging tools and methods in engaging educators on the path toward a more learner-centered education.
- Erin Knight, Research Director, Center for Next Generation Teaching and Learning, UC – Berkeley
- Vanessa Vartabedian, Training and Development Specialist, New Media Literacies--USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Lisa Dawley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Educational Technology, Boise State University
- David Young, Instructional Designer, Michigan Virtual University.
- Moderated by Claudia L'Amoreaux, Curator, NROC's Connected PD Blog
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?