Producer with the New York Jets Broadcasting and Multimedia Department
NEW YORK JETS, Senior Multimedia Producer, newyorkjets.com, April, 2012- Present
• Established & Produce Jets Talk Live & Jets Replay, Increasing Live Web Viewership by 94%
• Execution of Live Branding & Integration of In-Show Promotional Media has Developed Sponsorship, Enhancing Yearly Revenue to $150,000
• Sole Director for all Show Elements Including Coordination of Players, Coaches, & Relevant Special Guests, along with Segment Production from NFL Drafts, Pre-Season Training & Mini-Camps, NFL Combines, Senior Bowls, NFL Play 60, etc.
• Senior Copywriter for Show Rundowns, Promotional Scripts, & Talking Points to Air Live During Shows
• Partnered on Weekly Web Edits through Logging & Ingesting, Creating Sequences, and Cutting & Exporting to Ensure Uniform Delivery of Themed Features
• Executively Produce Daily Website Content to Grow Audiences through Locker Room Interviews, Game Previews & Reviews, B-Roll Packages, & Player-Specific Community Project Videos as Moore Family Foundation, Food Bank of NJ, Eat Right Move More, Golf Outings, Book Signings, Fashion Shows, etc.
• Collaborated with JetBlue to Successfully Produce Flight Crew Auditions Webisodes
• Social Media & Radio Promotions Partnered with Successful Execution of Live Shows has Amplified Brand Reach, Accumulating Over 10,000 Weekly Views per Episode
• Constructed all Exclusive In-Studio Set Designs including Lighting, Audio & Studio Cameras for Shows
• Organization & Scheduling of Archived Web Content, Acquiring Over 2M Yearly Views
• Consistently Manages a Team of 5-7 Producers, Editors, and Reporters on a Daily Basis
- New York Jets - Official Website for the New York Jets