Andrew David Watson
Director / DP -- NYC
List are more fun then awkward third person bios, so here are some interesting facts:
- I'm a NYC based Director / DP with an emphasis on creative nonfiction, with an overlap into commercial and narrative.
- I love anything and everything with two wheels, especially vintage motorcycles. It keeps me a kid at heart.
- My work has taken me to such distinct locales as Bolivia, Colombia, South Africa and China. To date I have travelled in 20+ countries, and have worked in 15.
- I have been bitten by fire ants while shooting on a coco farm in the Amazon basin, and have the scars to prove it.
- Some of my agency work includes: JWT, Draft FCB, AB&C, Pipeline. A few networks I have shot for include: PBS, Showtime, IFC, TLC.... Some clients and brands I have shot for include: ETSY, Macy's, Budweiser, Smirnoff, Puma, Tate Modern, PETA
- Did you know a 2000 watt generator will not power a 800watt HMI at 14,000 feet above sea level? Ask me about it, its an interesting story.
- I have shot on the RED, Sony F3, Canon C300, HDSLRS, Varicam and most other cameras. I own a Canon c300 package.
- I LOVE coffee.