The Art Directors Club (ADC) was founded in 1920 by Louis Pedlar to ensure that advertising and design were committed to, and judged by, the same stringent standards as fine art.
92 years later, ADC still upholds this standard as one of the most concentrated groups of creative talent in the world, with a mission to Connect, Provoke and Elevate creative professionals worldwide.
As a gathering place for leaders in visual communication, ADC brings together the best minds in the creative industries to celebrate the winners of our Annual Awards, Tomorrow Awards and Young Guns competitions, to help a new generation of creative leaders rise up through Portfolio Night, the National Student Portfolio Reviews and Saturday Career Workshops, to provoke international creative minds with the editorial of IHAVEANIDEA and the ADC Blog, and to celebrate the achievements of esteemed Hall of Fame inductees and GrandMasters recipients.
Learn more at adcglobal.org.
- Art Directors Club - The first global creative collective of its kind and longest standing organization championing the visual arts.
- Twitter - Stay up-to-the-minute on ADC news.
- ADC Annual Awards - Annually recognizing the best work in the design, illustration, photography, motion, advertising and interactive industries.
- ADC Young Guns - ADC Young Guns® honors the vanguard of creative professionals under 30 who let loose their imaginations, shattering conventions and breaking boundaries with a dash of brilliance and personal flair.
- IHAVEANIDEA - Intellectual archive for the advertising industry
- Tomorrow Awards - The awards show celebrating today the future of advertising.