Edited documentaries, commercials, music videos & television specials for BET/Centric,TV-One, McDonald’s, Myspace, AEG-TV, Concord Records etc.
Teena Marie: Riding On The Soul Train: BET Doc. -Editor
Verses & Flow: TV-One series - Editor
“Praise Party” TV Special:TV-One Editor/graphics
The Bible Experience -EPK : editor/graphics
McDonald’s Big Mac viral campaign: editor/ graphics
Wayne Brady “Ordinary” Music video: editor
Lalah Hathaway “Let Go “Music video: editor
Crenshaw Christian Center:“The Clarion Call”: producer/editor
DIRECTOR/PRODUCER – CREDITS:
• "RECLAIMING LIVES" Feature length documentary about Jim Brown’s mission to end gang violence. Theatrical release 2011
• The Making of “The Bible Experience”
Product EPK of “The Bible Experience”: The highest selling audio-bible of all time.
• “Breaking The Silence: AIDS in the black community” – 2001 Award-winning portrait of two young African- Americans and their life with full-blown Aids.
•“AFRICA-ARISE” TV-show: S-NBC -Associate producer
•WCTV-CBS Channel 6 Tallahassee, Fl ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
• Famu-TV REPORTER/PRODUCER
• NBC – The Today Show with Katie Couric
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT 2000 Election crisis
Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, Velocity DPS, Media 100.
Have my own FCP-system.
2002 – “Black Filmmaker Hall of Fame-“ -Best Student Film award-. Kappa Tau Alpha- Journalism Honor Society
French, Dutch and English. Some German.
Florida A&M University
Master Of Science in Broadcast Journalism
Free University Of Brussels, Belgium
Licentiate in Communication Science, Cum Laude