Some things you probably didn't know about me...
1. Approximate 60% of my body is water. It's stands to reason that the remaining 40% is land.
2. The most common thing that a fan will say to me when they meet me in real life is: "I thought you would be taller..."
3. I did not write the previous fact about me, but rather stole that from someone else on Vimeo. Although, I do feel it applies to me, since I am not especially tall (5' 10"). But... I don't have any fans. At least any that "meet me in real life".