The Vimeo iPhone app is now live, and it's a doozy!
Click below to get the goods:
We've packed all the best parts of Vimeo into this baby. Now you can upload, edit, manage and watch your videos right from your iPhone.
The whole Vimeo experience:
• Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos and download them to your camera roll
• Easily upload your raw footage or edited creations in HD or SD
• Pause/resume uploads and get reminded when a video is paused
• Replace existing videos
• Edit title, description, tags, privacy and credits
• Share with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, Email or SMS
• Add your clips to your Groups, Channels and Albums
• Stats on daily plays, likes and comments
An easy-to-use video editor:
• Capture video with focus control and grid alignment
• Combine, edit, and trim your videos
• Add transitions, titles, and effects
• Add music and recordings
• Control volume levels
• Save edited videos to your camera roll or upload directly to Vimeo
Lots to see:
• Watch videos from your Vimeo inbox, Watch Later queue, or videos you have liked
• Easily like, comment and add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Discover new and interesting videos in the Browse tab
For details on how to use the app watch this tutorial-
This is just the beginning, we'll be bringing you regular updates with feature improvements. Search, AirPlay support, more effects and any other features you suggest are on the way. And if you like it, please rate it! If you don't like it or if there is something else you'd like to see, please let us know at email@example.com or post feedback here.
Finally, one huge thank you goes out to our friends at Laan Labs, who did all the coding. They are amazing!
PS- Yes, we plan on building an iPad and Android app! First we want to get the iPhone version as stable and full featured as possible, then bring all that goodness to other platforms.+ More from the Staff Blog Archive