I am currently an Art Director and Designer based in London, working on a freelance basis.
Until recently I was the Senior Art Director for MTV World Design Studio – a team exclusively dedicated to providing creative direction for MTV International. I was the guardian of one of the biggest youth media brands; instrumental in evolving its global identity and visual communication alongside other key properties such as the MTV Europe Music Awards.
With over 12 years of experience, I have worked across all broadcast disciplines such as: Titles and content for flagship UK programmes, multi-platform channel branding and high profile promotional campaigns. My range of skills to date allows me to be versatile as both a Designer and Art Director: Originating concepts myself, steering creative teams or closely collaborating with talented directors and studios from around the world.
Passionate about branding, I will immerse myself in its detail whilst enthusiastically driving forward the wider vision and objectives. I always approach problem solving with originality - delivering strategic thinking, creative excellence and design precision in equal measure. Past and present work has been internationally rewarded by PromaxBDA and D&AD.
Skills & Expertise:
- Originating ideas and problem solving.
- Developing brand values and personality into creative content.
- Multi-platform branding and communication.
- Brand implementation across multi-disciplined teams.
- Identifying and closely collaborating with directors, animators and designers.
- Delivering concepts and design to high-end commercial standards.