We are a small group of passionate folks who love fermented grape juice. Perhaps it wasn’t getting enough juice as kids or maybe it’s just that love clinkin’ glasses with friends and getting in touch with our inner wine dork. We love white wine. We love red wine. We love wines in-between.
We have been around a while (some of us more than others) learning the ins and outs of the wine business through working for some great wine people (and a few duds). In that time, we have learned where to look (and not look) for hidden jewels that don‘t crack the swine shaped bank. So, after a number of years sharing these insder tips with our friends, we decided to expand our social circle and launch CellarThief with a few simple ideas of offering a place where wine lovers could:
* Select great wines that are interesting and delicious
* Buy those wines at prices that couldn’t be found elsewhere
* Not have to deal with the annoying stuffiness of weird wine descriptors
* Trust that their wines would be well taken care of every step of the way
* Learn a bit each day about wine, and, more importantly, what wines they like best
* Be delighted by a customer experience that is second to none