CFES 3rd Annual Video Contest!
“Programs Inspiring Programs”
* We invite All CFES Schools across the country to participate
• Create a video that highlights events and/or activities that engage CFES Scholars through one or more of the three core practices. If you don’t have a video camera accessible, make a slideshow video with photographs!
• Use your school plan to identify key events that visually highlight CFES core practices.
* Keep in mind that the best videos will inspire fellow schools by introducing new activities and events that use the three core practices to engage Scholars.
• Video entries are due by May 31, 2013
• The reason why we are allowing schools to have the entire school year is to encourage programs to also use this towards the achievement of “School of Distinction.” If you like, include the video in your SOD portfolio!
• Schools will send us videos via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The goal of the video contest is to encourage schools to incorporate activities and plan events into their school year that engage CFES Scholars in a new way!