The Digit was developed with simplicity in mind and features multiple angle options and lateral support. It is a proven design that is easy to use and comfortable for any size foot.
• Wide range size adjustment = Dual Velcro adjusters easily conform to any foot size and keep the upper-strap padding centered on the foot.
• Injected plate with multiple angle options = Allows multiple angle options and foot positioning on center or closer to the rail.
• Angled adjuster side wings = Molded side wings set the correct angle on the top of the foot. Keeps the strap positioned and provides lateral foot support.
• Sidewall footbed cushioning = Integrated EVA cushions protect the foot from hard surfaces.
• Soft ergonomic top-foot interface = Pre-shaped, thermo-molded, triple density EVA and neoprene interface for comfort.
• High-grip, triple density footbed = Keeps foot from slipping out or sliding deeper into the strap. Soft in the heel/center section for shock absorption and firm on the edge for centering the foot.
High Performance Freeride/Race
Sizes: 7, 9, 12, 14, 17
The Draft is a high performance freeride kite that excels at racing, hooked-in riding, and hang time. This state-of-the-art design has powerful lift for going huge, long gliding jumps and is incredibly fun to ride.
The Draft features a Static Bridle Platform. This eliminates the pulley to keep the kite stable and driving forward, making it a thoroughbred race winner with unrivaled windward performance and downwind speed.
The Draft has five struts in the smaller sizes (7, 9, 12) for stability in strong winds and three struts in the bigger sizes (14, 17) for light wind performance and faster turning. Stability, high floating jumps, and speed are characteristics that define the Draft.
* Powerful lift for long gliding jumps
* Static Bridle Platform for stability and forward drive
* Excels at racing, hooked-in riding, and hang time
* Five struts in smaller sizes for stability
* Three struts in bigger sizes for light weight and faster turning
Adjustment of heel shock absorption
1. Lift heel insert at arrow from the front of the pad.
2. Pull out.
3. Insert new pad
Adjustment of duck/angle setting
1. Insert washer into adjustment track at desired angle.
2. Use angle markings as reference for symmetry between feet
3. Insert screw into washer and tighten
Adjustment of footstrap positioning
1. Push down to the disengaged teeth
2. Push the connecters backwards or forward to desired position
3. Pull the connecters upward to engage teeth
NOTE: Adjust the 4 connectors before installing the binding on the board
Adjustment of footstrap size
1. Insert foot into binding.
2. Lift Velcro cover.
3. Open all 4 Velcro straps.
4. Keeping the strap centered , pull with equal force on the two Velcro straps closest to you and then close the straps . Repeat the same process with the two front Velcro straps.
5. Close Velcro cover.
Meet the new Naish twin tips: Monarch, dub, Motion, Hero
Pro Performance Freestyle
• The Monarch targets riders looking for a state-of-the-art design with uncompromised freestyle performance in all conditions.
• The dub offers riders the best of both worlds...superior freestyle performance with the advantages of a wakestyle design. This combination delivers amazing drive, superior edging and insane pop.
• The Motion is for riders looking for unrivaled versatility in one "do it all" design. This board offers everything from freeride and freestyle performance to twin-tip waveriding functionality.
All Around Freeride
• The Hero is designed to take riders to the next level and is the ideal board for all around, user-friendly freeride performance.
All-around Performance Freeride
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
The Ride is for everyday kiteboarders looking for ease and simplicity. The light weight, two-strut design provides superior low end performance due to its fuller center section, as well as faster inflation and smaller packing for easy transport.
The Ride has rounded wing tips, which allow the kite to rotate with less drag while resting on the water. This makes for extremely easy water relaunching characteristics.
It also has a slightly flatter arc compared to other kites, which gives it more punch when sheeting in and provides that nice sheet-in and go feel and easy jumping.
* Light weight, two-strut design
* Effortless water relaunch characteristics
* Sheet-in and go feel and easy jumping
* Superior low-end performance
* Incredible wing stability while resting on the water
Naish Kiteboarding Gear
At Naish we're not afraid to tread our own path. Based on Maui, Hawaii, we began life as an innovative windsurfing company and over the years, have evolved and grown into the brand you see today. With wind, water and waves in our blood, team Naish has always looked for new and exciting ways to help everyone enjoy the world of boardriding. Proud of our heritage, we embrace our past while constantly looking forward for ways…
At Naish we're not afraid to tread our own path. Based on Maui, Hawaii, we began life as an innovative windsurfing company and over the years, have evolved and grown into the brand you see today. With wind, water and waves in our blood, team Naish has always looked for new and exciting ways to help everyone enjoy the world of boardriding. Proud of our heritage, we embrace our past while constantly looking forward for ways to improve.
Today we are a leading force in windsurfing, kiteboarding, and stand up paddling. With multiple world championship titles in each sport and tens of thousands of sails, kites, and boards under our belt, we truly live and breath boardriding. Through innovative designs and engineering, state-of-the-art production techniques and advanced materials, Naish continues to push the envelope with industry leading boardriding products year after year.
Whether you windsurf, kiteboard or stand up paddle, you can be confident that we have just what you need to take your riding to the next level, regardless of your skill set.
Naish delivers premium quality boardriding products that you can depend on session after session, day after day, for years to come.