Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
Presentation of a “Best Drive of the Month” award for the month of June 2011. – Ms. Patricia Hernandez, Donor Consultant, Cascade Regional Blood Services
2. Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
Point Defiance Bypass Rail project update. – Ron Pate, Program Director and Larry Mattson, Environmental Manager, Washington State Department of Transportation
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of August 1, 2011.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of August 8, 2011.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112559 to 112567, and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,222,875.34, for the period July 16 – 31, 2011.
(13) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900224 to 900227 and 62289 to 62383, in the amount of $818,376.39, for the period ending July 28, 2011.
(25) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 62384 to 62526, in the amount of $262,368.70, for the period ending August 4, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(40) Ordinance No. 539
Amending the official zoning map of five parcels located east of Lakewood Drive and south of 74th Street from Mixed Residential 1 to Mixed Residential 2 – (D. Mazza) – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(47) Motion No. 2011-29
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Pierce County, in the amount of $500,000 for the Woodbrook sewer extension phase 3 project. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments