'Fight For Everyone' music promo for The Leisure Society.
A hand creates life on a little bluey-greeny planet, only things don't quite go as planned. Miniature animated destruction ensues.
Client: Full Time Hobby & The Leisure Society
Taken from the new album 'Alone Aboard The Ark'. Pre-order from Amazon now amzn.to/XUbjrS
Direction: Persistent Peril
Producer: Sam Bourner
Animation: Garth Jones, Ginny Jones, Mark Billington & Emma Wakely
Visual artist Max Hattler and advertising agency Contrapunto BBDO have collaborated to create abstract political short film Stop the Show (aka WAR). The film, commissioned by Amnesty International, is a reference to international relations and arms trade.
The campaign was created in support of a United Nations treaty to regulate the arms trade between countries and reduce worldwide killings through firearms.
- Special Mention, One Shot International Short Film Festival, Armenia, 2014
- Honourable Mention, Visual Music Award, Germany, 2014
- Bronze Design Lion, Cannes Lions Festival, France, 2013
- Silver Award Public Good, FIAP, Miami, 2013
- Bronze Award Sound Design, FIAP, Miami, 2013
- Design Merit Award Broadcast and Moving Image / Broadcast Design, One Show, 2013
- Design Merit Award Craft / Animation, One Show, NYC, 2013
- Finalist - Audiovisuals, Laus Awards, Barcelona, Spain, 2013
Dogs are all end up to be a dusty dog. Dogs’ dust consists of pride of themselves and that of you. The film is of the memory, love and gratitude of the dusty dog, and many other dogs, tracing their senses and memories, dedicating to you who gave love to them.
MY NEW WORK "USALULLABY" will be in....
GEIDAI ANIMATION 04 SAIL
NEURON COCKTAIL | TOKYO ANIMA 2013 SPRING