You can ride the same Olympic medal winning technology as Redline Team Rider Sam Willoughby did in the 2012 London Olympics.
Design with purpose. Redline used this approach in the process of designing and developing the best performing BMX bike on the market. Every aspect of the Flight Carbon frames design has been researched and optimized to meet the demands of today’s BMX tracks. This congruence of intelligent design, purpose and passion resulted in a lightweight, ultra-responsive and stable race machine.
• Large 54mm headtube for unsurpassed strength and flex free handling
• Increased stiffness for the ultimate snap out of the gate
• Full carbon dropout with bonded aluminum faces
• 15mm thru-axle is 20% stiffer than a 3/8” axle, yet much lighter. Slides out for easy wheel changes.
• Bicycle Weight: 19.8lbs / 8.9kgs
Get all the latest information at redlinebicycles.com .
Engineer Kurt Hall of Redline explains and demonstrates the Redline Carbon Flight BMX - Drop Out System.
Vet Pro and Team Manager Jason Carnes talks with other Redline owners and winners on a stroll through the pits at the Orlando Florida Disney Cup on Oct. 22 2011.
Video by Awesomeland
Mike "hucker" clark and Jean-baptiste Paytavit BMX pro riders for REDLINE making some jumps in France for the "Lords of Dirt" finals.