In this episode of the Russell Brown Show, Russell shows you some of the new Masking features found in Adobe Photoshop CS5 combined with the amazing new Content Aware Fill feature. For more Adobe tutorials, visit Adobe TV, tv.adobe.com
Complete tutorial on how to create the opening shot from our KNIFE Teaser.
Learn how to:
- model the parts in Cinema 4D
- import, texture and animate them inside After Effects with Element 3D and Pro Shaders
- make your life easier with simple expressions
- light the scene
- create atmosphere with Trapcode Particular and Action Essentials II
- use Trapcode Shine to create a volumetric light effect
- grade and degrade the picture for a more organic look
- add chromatic aberration effects as a final touch
For any questions, critique or praise please comment.
If you found this to be helpful consider leaving a tip. Thanks!
Free visual source material released under Creative Commons.
Download the entire pack now at beeple-crap.com/vjclips.php
Cinema 4D project file: beeple-crap.com/resources.php
video: beeple / music: Rustie - Slasherr (soundcloud.com/rustie/slasherr-numbers)
To download the MP3 for this song, click the link below:
To see more artist profiles, music, and behind the scene stories, visit us at:
Music Produced by Xulfi
In this PremiumBeat exclusive tutorial Sean Frangella shows us how to wrap text around objects in Cinema 4D.
If you want more information regarding this tutorial check out the article on our blog: premiumbeat.com/blog/?p=40975
Want to learn more information about motion graphics or filmmaking check out the PremiumBeat Blog: premiumbeat.com/blog/