What if you could enlist the help of your entire organization to become your eyes and ears on social media? The HootSuite Assignments Chrome extension allows you to do just this.
The Assignments for Chrome extension lets HootSuite Pro and Enterprise users who are part of HootSuite Teams to quickly assign social media posts to their Team members as they browse Twitter.com and Facebook.com.
(This means even if you aren’t logged into your HootSuite dashboard, you can assign social messaging to the most appropriate person in sales, customer support, public relations, marketing departments and more.)
HootSuite Assignments for Chrome highlights:
Helps to ensure no Twitter or Facebook message slips through the cracks—even in the busiest of work environments.
Lets users assign Twitter updates directly from Twitter.com or Facebook wall posts directly from Facebook.com to any team member, plus include notes for information on following up.
Sends assignees email notifications whenever a new message is delegated, and view assigned messages within a drop down assignment view in the browser.
Allows you to monitor the progress of assigned tasks—including auditing responses for quality assurance. Upon task completion, the assignee marks the message as resolved, allowing the assignor to monitor progress the whole way through.
Find out more at: blog.hootsuite.com/assignments-extension/
HootSuite Conversations is an internal collaboration tool built in the HootSuite social media management system that empowers teams to listen to, discuss and collaborate around selected social media messages using real-time conversation threads.
• Simplify Communication: Converse, collaborate and share social messaging with anyone you work with -- all without time-consuming emails. Send social messages to internal conversations for teams to see. Teams can then discuss response strategies, communicate approved messaging and encourage others to broadcast across their own social networks by commenting, re-tweeting, or posting to other social networks.
• Collaborate With Everyone: Add anyone to your conversation for free to discuss social messages and receive approved messaging. Communicate with your team, department or entire organization, without leaving the HootSuite dashboard. Adding collaborators is easy because the tool allows you to import contacts from Gmail or Yahoo! address books, and recognizes your colleagues online.
Find out more at hootsuite.com/features/conversations
HootSuite adds more awesome to Hootlet with new features including AutoSchedule -- a powerful new link share tool that determines the optimal time to schedule social media messaging. Now you can automatically queue messages throughout the day to maintain a consistent social media presence.
-AutoSchedule -- Enables smart scheduling to maximize reach and impact of your social messaging.
-Custom Content Sharing -- Select and share specific text and images found on websites via Hootlet.
-New Personalized Options -- Allows you to enable or disable the AutoSchedule drop-down menu.
Hootlet is available as a Chrome Extension or Firefox Add-on. Find out more at hootsuite.com/extensions
Song is "Dick & Jane" by Sidney York - sidneyyork.com
Creative Direction: HootSuite
Production/Animation: Kenji Rodriguez & Efrain Perez from Gámomo Creative Lab
HootSuite Teams is a scalable and efficient social media management solution helping organizations onboard contributors to manage multiple social networks and profiles.
• Map your social media management to your real-life teams
• Create multiple Teams and add Team Members and Social Networks for management
• Control access to social networks and profiles.
• Assign Messages for Follow-up
• Improve social engagement with your audiences