This years Cervantes Speed trials in the small fishing town of Cervantes, 200km north of Perth was greeted with 35 knots of wind on day 1 with many competitors struggling with the rougher conditions. Day 2 produced a much more pleasant 15-20 knots for the ocean race and general free sailing in the bay. Chris Lockwood won the trials with a speed of 71 km an hour.
From the producers of Four Dimensions, prepare to join a bigger and better team on a new journey of breathtaking windsurfing action and cinematography. With a spectrum of mind-bending angles shot in stunning locations. it's time to taste the future and keep your Minds Wide Open.
ORDER NOW FOR A REDUCED PRE ORDER PRICE AND GET:
- 50 Minutes Main Movie + Extras
- All Regions
- Starring: Marcilio Browne, Ricardo Campello, Victor Fernandez, Gollito Estredo, Philip Köster, Kauli Seadi
- Locations: somewere in Indo, Klitmöller, CaboVerde, Gran Canaria, Maui, Egypt,
- Main Supporter: Planet Allsport, Pousada Windjeri
- Side Supporters: Fanatic, North, JP, NP, Starboard
Thanks to PWA/JC, Andi Jansen (additional Footage)