A brief description and demonstration of a Goal Post Pipe Rig. Made by Adam Olson .
I've been waiting for MBL to become available for Sony Vegas, so now that it's here, I took it for a spin.
This is a Canon HG10 + Letus35 Mini + Canon EF 24mm f/2.8... all handheld. Short clips graded differently in MBL.
Not the cheapest piece of software I've ever come across, but I really like how it works... Having worked with Photoshop before, this is not all that different to work with. It really lets you change the look of things...
See this tutorial for more info:
UPDATE: I have now uploaded the raw footage version of this video. See it here: vimeo.com/1225769
UPDATE (Feb. 6th, 2009):
1) First clip is 'basic warm' with an added gradient on the sky (to darken it).
2) Second clip was 'bronze aggressive' with no changes.
3) Third clip was 'warm bird' with an added gradient on the sky (so that it doesn't burn out / get overexposed).
4) Fourth clip was 'infusion subtle' with 'anamorphic flare' turned down a bit.
5) Fifth clip was 'blue bleach' with an added gradient in the top right corner to avoid over exposing the sky.
6) Sixth clip was 'tropico wash' with an added gradient on the sky to avoid over exposure.
7) Last clip was 'benumbed' with no changes.
I have gotten a lot of emails asking me about Magic Bullet Looks and color grading. Here is a brief run through and then the A Day At The Beach clip with before and after shots of each clip.
A short song (1m 45s) from the All sister Band Rezzalp.
4 white kitten, 4 girls dressed in white. A confused, weary night!
Browse This Channel
MOONCHILD is a cute music video about a young girl, who dreams of going into outer space: vimeo.com/75939798
Hello, please check this short landscape/wildlife film made for the BBC Natural History Unit with epic cinematography, cheers
Southern Californias hottest Dominatrix/Model/Actress puts on a sizzling performance in the "Out For Blood" Promo Film REGULATORS. EPIC Slow Mo's shot on Sony FS700.