During a recent visit in Washington DC, we spend an hour during sunrise and shot some footage with the Cinestar along the Potomac. Straight out of the camera - no post stabilization.
Copter: Cinestar Heavylift X8 with MōVI MR10 stabilizer.
Camera: Canon 5D mk3 with the 24-105mm f/4 - using Magic Lantern RAW
Purity Ring - Obedear
- Canon T4i, Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 50 f/1.4, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X, ND Filters, Oben AT-3400 tripod, Aputure Timer Controller TC-80N3
- TBS Discovery Pro team-blacksheep.com/shop/cat:discovery
- GoPro HD3+ Black gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects CS6
- Adobe Lightroom 5
- Neat Video
- Magic Bullet Looks
► Locations in Rio de Janeiro:
Copacabana, Ipanema, Arpoador, Leblon, Leme, Urca, Pão de Açúcar, Forte de Copacabana, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Forte Duque de Caxias (Forte do Leme)
► Safety measures and filming conditions.
Safety is a very important concern. Here are some information regarding this flight:
- Spotter: the flight zone was monitored in order prevent and avoid mid-air collision with other aircraft that could have flown at this very low altitude (EMS & Law Enforcement helicopter, Banner towing, etc.)
- Altitude: staying at low altitude, below main local air traffic and outside Santo Dumont airport approach and departure patterns
- Geo fence: the fly controller has been programmed to avoid sensitive areas by programming GPS "no fly" zone.
Firefight Films gives you a behind-the-scenes look at our newest video of the Alaskan ice caves for DSLR Pros' Bigger Than Life.
Director - Lion El Aton
Cinematography - Christopher Carson and Lion El Aton
Drone Pilot - Christopher Carson
Music - Funeral Suits "We Only Attack Ourselves"
Aerial Cinematography filmed with DSLR Pros DJI Phantom
Custom Cinestar X8, BG Flex F10 3-axis Brushless Camera Gimbal and RED Epic with 24-100mm lens.
Temperature at -10 Celsius with constant wind at 25km/h, gusting to 40km/h.
Standard 3-person-Unmanned Aerial Team: Pilot, Camera Operator and Operations Manager.
Transport Canada approved UAV Aerial Photography operation.
For pictures and behind-the-scenes visit facebook.com/NTFGproduction
Multirotor UAV Cinematography
This is the channel to find some our favourite cinematography works filmed with various multi-rotor sUAV aicrafts, from quadcopters to hexacopters and even octocopters.
Please feel free to submit your favourites to the Shout Box on this page.
Browse This Channel
This is the story of Corzano e Paterno, a one hundred and forty hectare farm owned and operated by the Gelpke and Goldschmidt families.
Shot with Canon C 100 and Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (aerial videos)
my demo reel, shot in Switzerland :)
Check out promo clip that we made to promote our hometown and area around: