Big thanks to Josh Sobel for providing a female Malcolm mod.
Personal work with Malcolm rig on Softimage XSI.
Thanks to AnimSchool and more especially to Dave Gallagher.
* Trex Roar
* Cat anim Test
* Betfair Commercial _ Animated Octopus
* Puppy and ball (Puppy Animation)
* Run away (Body Mechanics)
* Horse Fell over (Creature animation)
* Cat chasing laser dot ( Creature animation)
* Horse Animation
* Bully - (upper body and Facial)
* Right Bob..? - (Acting piece)
* Creature fight sequence (Wip)
All above works are my personal works.
Thanks to Creature Animationateam.com, noxlabs.com,Animschool.com,Joel3d.com and Highend 3d.com for the free and paid Rigs :)
My personal animation works,responsible for all character animations, creature animations and renders.
Concerto of The Third Kind is an in-house experimental work inspired by Steven Spielberg’s science fiction film from 1977. The animation was created using AnimSchool’s Malcolm character rig.
Malcolm Rig courtesy of animschool.com.
Please visit my blog at yarimmachado.com
More stuff from “Animations with the Malcolm Rig”
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.
TM + © 2014 Vimeo, LLC. All rights reserved.
Made with k in NYC.
Your content preferences apply to any Vimeo videos you view. Learn more about content preferences in our FAQ.