This motion graphics web animation was fun to do. I am responsible for creating all elements and animation except for the gift cards towards the end and the brain graphic in the beginning. I've also designed and animated the logo which will be used on their website platinumrewardsnetwork.net/.
This project took about 2 weeks to complete.
hope you like :)
We created the 3D ident stings to top and tail the personal ShowReel of our Art Director, Sam Kelly.
It includes some of our very own Green Tea Vision's work, along with work Sam has produced for...
florafaunavisions / Berlin
Shoot You / London
Schmooze / London
4Motion Dance Theatre / London
as well as various freelance work and other personal & collaborative projects.
Please see below for a full project list & description
1. 00:09 Green Tea Visions - I/A - Concept, Art Direction & Live Visuals
2. 00:10 Green Tea Visions - Poly Trees - 360˙ Event Design, Concept, Art Direction & Live Visuals
3. 00:13 Green Tea Visions - I/A - Concept, Art Direction & Live Visuals
4. 00:20 Green Tea Visions - Beacons Festival Documentation 2013 - Performing I/A Live
5. 00:26 Green Tea Visions - The Playground Festival - Artist Titles
6. 00:28 florafaunavisions - Echo Awards - Kraft Klub Live Visuals - Collaborative Project w/ Shan Blume, Marta Bala, Willy Bernadoff
7. 00:35 florafaunavisions - Encampment - Live Theatre Visuals - Collaborative Project w/ Sebastian Grebing
8. 00:38 Shoot You - Avon - Compositing & Video Edit
9. 00:41 Shoot You - Lpeq - Motion Graphics Design
10. 00:54 Shoot You - Mitel - Motion Graphics Design
11. 01:11 Shoot You - International ShowReel - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
12. 01:11 Shoot You - Brass Media - Motion Graphics Design
13. 01:13 Shoot You - Herbalife - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
14. 01:16 Shoot You - Touch Assocciates - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit - Collaborative Project w/ Jamie Hoy
15. 01:27 Shoot You - Wimbledon NeuroCare - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
16. 01:30 Shoot You - BrightMove Media - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
17. 01:31 Shoot You - Glass’s - Motion Graphics Design
18. 01:32 Shoot You - Instant Offices - Motion Graphics Design
19. 01:34 Shoot You - Cisco - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
20. 01:36 Shoot You - Oxford SM - Novartis - Motion Graphics Design - Collaborative Project w/ Jon Draper, Duncan Shinn, Sam Miller
21. 01:43 Shoot You - International ShowReel - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
22. 01:44 Shoot You - VoCollect - Motion Graphics Design & Video Edit
23. 01:45 Green Tea Visions - 4Motion Dance Theatre - Motion Graphics Design, Filming & Video Edit
24. 01:48 Green Tea Visions - St. Ann - Motion Graphics Design, Filming & Video Edit
25. 01:51 Green Tea Visions - Rub It Out, Start Again - Live Visuals
26. 01:51 Green Tea Visions - Winter Ident 2012 - Motion Graphics Design
27. 01:53 Green Tea Visions - I/A Performance Trailer - Motion Graphics Design, Filming & Video Edit
28. 01:54 Green Tea Visions - The Playground Series - Stop Motion Photography & Video Edit
29. 01:55 Green Tea Visions - Fye Nite Music Video - Filming & Video Edit - Collaborative Project w/ Jamie Farrugia
30. 01:58 Green Tea Visions - Berlin ./ Winter 2011 - Photography & Video Edit
31. 01:59 Green Tea Visions - Merry Christmas 2012 - Motion Graphics Design
32. 02:00 Sam Kelly - C&A Vol. I - Motion Graphics Design
33. 02:02 Green Tea Visions - Papier Projekte - Motion Graphics Design
34. 02:06 Sam Kelly - Kissing Fish - Motion Graphics Design
35. 02:08 Green Tea Visions - Beacons Festival 2013 Teaser - Motion Graphics Design
36. 02:12 Green Tea Visions - Various Dance Artists - Underneath - Live Theatre Visuals
37. 02:15 Sam Kelly - JF Design - Motion Graphics Design
38. 02:16 Green Tea Visions - Youth of Today - Live Theatre Visuals
39. 02:17 Green Tea Visions - Beacons Festival 2013 Teaser - Motion Graphics Design
40. 02:19 Print work, Photography & Video Stills Section
We received a secretly-recorded audio clip from a closed-door session of a recent Global Industry Summit.
The subject was speaking about recent advances in neuro-marketing and consumer behavioral tools that we found incredibly creepy. Not sure who the speaker was and we couldn't find anything about the Global Alliance he represented, but we thought it would be nicely enhanced if we added some motion graphics to explain some of the ways companies are targeting our desires and levels of happiness to create "Optimal Consumers".
How are good ideas generated? They aren’t simply lying around like seashells on a beach waiting for us to pick them up nor are they so random. Good ideas are the result of the focused action that takes place in our brains. With a bit of stretching the laws of physics and a lot of imagination, we set out to craft a story about how all those bits and pieces that pass through our brains can become good ideas.
Agency: Column Five Media
Creative Directors: Ross Crooks, Josh Ritchie
Producers: Nick Miede, Ian Klein
Motion Designer: Chase Ogden
Graphic Designer: Luis Liwag
Voice Over: Maxwell Glick