we are a Postproduction and Motiongraphic Studio based in Frankfurt/Germany.
We do television ads, main titles and trailers, short films and features for exhibition and events.
And we do have a matra:
"We don't do annoying rubbish"
Animation created for AEPDX.org (Portland Adobe After Effects User group). I thought it would be interesting to show the whole city of portland (including the buildings and foliage) growing in response to the rain. to be continued...?
"The project is to create a series of small logo animations or logo bumpers for the user group,and to use the animations as a sand box to experiment.
The creative brief is simply "After Effects + PDX". What small stories, images, animations, or other visuals could convey those two items together?"
more info at aepdx dot org.
Created entirely in After Effects. No 3d renders were harmed (or used) in the making of this video.
In this episode we talk about:
1) Trapcode's new plugin: Particular 2.
2) Digital Kitchen's Keybank Campaign.
3) Answer the question: "Do I need to go to school to learn motion design and/or animation?"
- Particular 2 Preview. By: Aharon Rabinowitz. His site: vimeo.com/aeny
- Keybank Campaign. By: Digital Kitchen. Studio's site: d-kitchen.com.
- I Met the Walrus. By: Josh Raskin. Piece's site: youtube.com/user/imetthewalrus.
- Resource Point. By: Purple, Rock, Scissors. Studio's site: purplerockscissors.com
Also, email us your questions/comments/concerns/whatever at: email@example.com
Browse This Channel
vimeo.com/23781497 - "1juvjapan" animation by: Designer Switzon S. Wigfall, III / down for the cause and want to help and inspire the people of Japan with my "1luvjapan" design campaign.