Filmé de début mars à la mi-mai. La presque totalité des images ont été prises dans le boisé Sainte-Dorothée.
Un gros merci à Frédéric Bussière pour les infos sur le couple d'urubus à tête rouge nichant dans le boisé. Le séquence de l'urubu couvant ses oeufs a été prise avec une vitesse d'obturation très petite à cause du manque de lumière.
Filmed from the beginning of march to mid-May. Almost every image was taken in the Sainte-Dorothée forest.
Many thanks to Frédéric Bussière for the info on the turkey vulture couple nestling in the Sainte-Dorothée forest. The shot of the vulture incubating her eggs was taken at a very low shutter speed due to the small amount of light available.
Established as a showcase for seductive, sophisticated furniture, AVENUE ROAD is a premier venue for classic and contemporary furniture designs. Pixelcarve created an intimate portrayal of this beautiful space for both the website and public showcases. The website features state-of-the-art technology implementing the video and photography into a fullscreen Flash catalogue, the likes of which has never been seen before avenue-road.com
Music composed by Mike Secan.
Canon XH A1, Letus35mm Adapter, Nikkor 50mm, Nikkor 55mm Macro, Track & Dolly, Cobra Crane II, IndiSlider, IndiFocusPro, Cut & Coloured on Premiere Pro CS3
- Best film (by youth) Future of Cinema International Film Festival
- Best documentary (by youth) Future of Cinema International Film Festival
- 2nd prize Film Front Festival (semi-professional catagory)
- 1st prize Artquake
- Special jury prize (by youth) De Ronde Venen Open
- Special jury prize (by youth) International Film Festival Rotterdam
- 2nd Prize Dutch Film Festival for secondary school students(NFFS)
- 3rd prize (by youth) International Film Festival Greece, Camera Zizanio