Here are my favorite moments in nature from the past 4 years. It is a collection of never before seen footage mixed with published work that I remastered using new techniques. All processed in 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Inspired to learn timelapse? I still have a few spots left in my upcoming August workshop in Joshua Tree, California. Link: EvosiaStudios.com/workshops.
Early morning in Paris. The city and its most iconic monument awaken as the day rises.
Shot with the Panasonic Lumix GH4.
Mode | Cinema 4K 4096x2160 24p
Lenses | Panasonic 14-140 mm, Panasonic 45-175 mm, Olympus 9-18 mm, Olympus 45 mm, Olympus 75 mm
Slider | Konova K1
Music | U137 - Watching the storm - Licensed through The Music Bed.
Grading | VisionColor Osiris LUT and FilmConvert
I used the new Carl Zeiss Compact Zooms 28-80 2.9 and 70-200 2.9. Great zoom lenses, noticed nearly no focus and zoom shift. Everything shot within 3 hours on the Red Epic at 5K / 95fps. Be sure to download the 4K file here on Vimeo. So much better and less compression.
Edited in 5K natively. Software was Adobe Premiere CS6 and Film Convert. Added Grain with this tool, as I wanted to get a very organic look! Worked out pretty well and fast w/ Film Convert.
Paris in Motion is a serie of stop-motion time-lapse (hyperlapse) videos about the city of Paris (France). Filmed frame by frame with manual camera movements, composed of more than 50.000 photographs it allows you to visit some of the most beautiful monuments and human activities of the French capital in a few minutes.
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L USM
Sigma 15mm f2.8 EX DG Fisheye
Samyang 14mm f2.8
Tamron70-300mm f4-5,6 Di VC USD
Filters: ND2 to ND400
LOCATION: Paris, France
SHOT LIST :
- Les Invalides
- Le pont des Invalides
- Eglise Saint-Eustache
- Place de la Bastille
- Funiculaire de Montmartre
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre
- Pont de Bir Hakeim
- Trocadéro (Palais de Chaillot, Tour Eiffel)
- La Défense (Esplanade de la Défense)
- Le Louvre (Pyramide du musée du Louvre, L’Arc de Triomphe du Carousel)
- Tour Montparnasse (Paris vu aérienne, Tour Eiffel, etc.)
- Pont des Arts (Vue sur la Seine au couché du soleil)
- Champs de Mars (Feux d’artifices de la Tour Eiffel)
- Les champs Elysées
- L’Arc de Triomphe (Place de l’Etoile)
- Pont de Neuilly (La Défense, Grand Arche de la Défense)