Produced by Media Mutant and Studio FILM BILDER, 2000
A short animation by Adam Proctor looking at the benefits that bi-lingual learners can bring to a classroom. Made in collaboration between Peacock Visual Arts, FortSunlight, Aberdeenshire Council and Inverurie Academy.
An After Effects project that I did in School using images from Popular Science Magazine. 'Eliza' is in reference to the Eliza Effect, which is when we associate human characteristics with machines.
Student Animation Demo Reel
1. Character Design & Animation
2. Character Design & Animation
3. Character Design, Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Rendering
4. Character Design & Animation
5. Character Design & Animation, Sound Design
6. Layout, Painting, FX, Sound design Compositing, Animation. Character Rig by Ramtin Ahmadi
7. Animation, Character Rig by Matt Ornstein
8. Animation, Character Rig by Paul J. Leffelman
9. Animation, Rig+Setup
11. Character Design, Animation
12. Character Design, Animation
Made for the Nine Inch Nails video festival over at You Tube . This all original visual material except for the bird animation which was sampled from the album art supplied with the download. Much thanks to NIN for this wonderful music.
A channel for admirers of animation. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the greatest animation talent out there carefully handpicked for you!
For all submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't be shy! I'll try and add as many great films as possible and the one's that don't make it will go into "Animation" group.