rider : Yuta Watanabe
filmed：shinya kobayashi(direct & edit)／masataka saito
Copyright © 2012 FULLMARKS All Rights Reserved.
Watch Mission Antarctic, our latest movie on Vimeo On demand vimeo.com/ondemand/missionantarctic
Notre film Mission Antarctic est désormais disponible avec le lien suivant sur vimeo vimeo.com/ondemand/missionantarcticfrench
check also our second and newest teaser here, thanks :
Following TimeLine webisodes documenting early season riding twice a month from November till March, TimeLine Films present THIS IS MY WINTER. A movie giving mountain lovers a unique chance to experience the mountain from Xavier de Le Rue’s point of view, when serious business starts.
While one of the worst winter season strikes Europe TimeLine crew relentlessly sought the best spots and conditions along with Xavier's friends and riding partners to deliver the best possible part for standard films TB20 movie.
THIS IS MY WINTER features Xavier de Le Rue, Mathieu Crepel, Andreas Fransson and Samuel Anthamatten,
Regular updates on Xavier’s facebook page: tinyurl.com/xavierdeleruefb
Movie Online will be accessible for free, from November 28th, more news on TimeLinemissions.com and partner’s website. THIS IS MY WINTER will be screened at various mountain films festivals
pics: TeroRepo.com / TimeLine
Check Your Pins presents:
DTK 2.1 Chasing It Down
While some are calling this the “winter that never was,” for those willing to put in the work, there have been no shortage of good days. Ice, crust, and dust are the ingredients we’re left to work with here in New England, but when the recipe is right, it’s fun no matter what. Chasing the snow has been what this winter is all about, and we’ll be following it until the mountains run dry.
The North Face
Kate's Real Food
Produced by Rightside Productions, LLC
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)
This may just be my best yet..
All filmed in the first half of March
All @ Stevens Pass, WA
Long live the shred.
Track: Sail by Awolnation
Big Ups to DMoney and anyone else who helped film.
Edit: Matt Wainhouse