1.5 hr webinar for Final Cut Pro X users.
Roger Bolton of CoreMelt presents Motion Tracking & Screen Inserts in FCPX - TrackX powered by mocha (coremelt.com/). Mary Poplin from imagineer systems hosts and answers questions. (imagineersystems.com)
Topics Covered include:
• What is planar tracking, how to pick good objects for tracking
• tracking text using simple tracker
• replacing a bill board and simple masking of foreground objects
• screen replacement (drawing around edge of frame to avoid reflections)
• deleting bad track data and dealing with occlusions
• combining TrackX and SliceX for more complex effects
• tracking in a background to a moving green screen plate
Thank you for those that tuned in, for those that did not, enjoy this recap!
Brand New Visual Effects Reel for 2014. Hope you enjoy!
As always all comments are welcome, good or bad.
Imagineer Systems Product Manager Martin Brennand takes you though some of the daily mocha tips we've been posting to Twitter and Facebook. Learn more about planar motion tracking, rotoscoping and visual effects!
Footage has provided by stockfootage.com: stockfootage.com/
Tips covered in this bundle:
13. You can adjust the surface at any time and it will still move relative to the tracking data, except when using manual mode.
14. Moving the spline does not move the tracking! The spline is only a search area, not the tracked data.
15. View your surface and/or grid while tracking. It helps to see how the track is going more accurately than the spline shape.
CoreMelt TrackX powered by Mocha is a powerful tool to enable FCP X editors to easily track and insert graphics and layers. Just draw a shape around the object you want to track and the Academy Award winning Mocha tracking engine will lock on and allow you to track text, do screen replacements, replace signs and more.
In this tutorial we show you how to add steam to a moving coffee cup, add sparkles to a magic wand and track flares to a moving eye.
Imagineer Systems: mocha planar tracking videos
A channel for exploring examples of rotoscoping, motion tracking and techniques for advanced visual effects.
Tracking and roto visual effects products:
mocha AE & mocha Pro
Browse This Channel
Check it out! New mocha customer showreel is up: vimeo.com/90913636 Thanks to all that contributed!
Hi Folks ! +AKITIPE STUDIOS proudly present you our new release of '' WORLD LAB '' - Safety & Security
The design of the robot was inspired by shell creatures to help create an image of safety and protection. Enjot it !!!
Want to have a video included here? Tag your video with mocha if deemed appropriate, we will share it.